After completing his residency, Dr. Jackson joined the faculty at Baylor College of Medicine and became an associate professor in 1998. He is actively involved in teaching, research, and clinical practice ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1972
Texas A&M University, TX 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp & Clinics, Internal Medicine; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Evan Jackson MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Robert Evan Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Dr. Muhammad Umair R. Qamar M.D.6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Anand Balasubramanian M.D.17030 Nanes Drive Houston Texas 77090
- Dr. Asaf Riyaz Qadeer M.D.7333 North Freeway Houston Texas 77076
- Dr. Anwar Ahmad M.D.2000 Crawford St Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Richard C. Lock M.D.12121 Richmond Avenue Houston Texas 77082
- Dr. Joseph E. Sleiman M.D.8221 Gulf Freeway Houston Texas 77017