Dr. Jun Lee is a Chiropractor practicing in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Dr. Lee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- [A case of idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome with hepatic involvement in a 5-year-old boy].
- Effect of triolein emulsion on the blood-testis barrier in cats.
- T-configured dual stent placement in malignant biliary hilar duct obstructions with a newly designed stent.
- Long-term follow-up after endovascular stent placement for treatment of nutcracker syndrome.
- Common bile duct stone caused by a phytobezoar.
- Renal angiomyolipoma with minimal fat: differentiation from other neoplasms at double-echo chemical shift FLASH MR imaging.
- Electrically stimulated relaxation is not mediated by GABA in cat lower esophageal sphincter muscle.
- The perihepatic space: comprehensive anatomy and CT features of pathologic conditions.
- Scrub typhus: clinical, pathologic, and imaging findings.
- Biliary abnormalities associated with portal biliopathy: evaluation on MR
- Ampulla of Vater: comprehensive anatomy, MR imaging of pathologic conditions, and correlation with endoscopy.
- CT evaluation of the bulging papilla with endoscopic correlation.
- Endoscopic bilateral metal stent placement for advanced hilar cholangiocarcinoma: a pilot study of a newly designed Y stent.
- Discrimination of suppurative cholangitis from nonsuppurative cholangitis with computed tomography (CT).
- Neoplastic and nonneoplastic conditions of serosal membrane origin: CT findings.
Dr. Jun Woo Lee D.C.'s Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21043Get Direction
Dr. Jun Woo Lee D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Jonathan C Nou DC525 Main St Laurel MD 20707
- Jennifer L. Davis4061 Powder Mill Road Beltsville Maryland 20705
- Dr. Manuel J Compas DC5101A Backlick Road Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Mikhail M Burdman DC4300 Belair Rd Baltimore MD 21206
- Dr. John Robert Ring DC2701 Olney Sandy Spring Rd Olney MD 20832
- Mr. Todd Johnsonbaugh D.C.8600 Snowden River Pkwy Columbia MD 21045