Dr. Justin Musland is an optometrist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Musland specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Musland performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Justin Musland O.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55428Get Direction
Dr. Justin Musland O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Thomas M Scaramuzza OD3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Chad Michael Legois O.D.7767 Elm Creek Blvd N Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. Steven J Hepokoski M.D.3900 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Mark Lochridge Pletz O.D.3035 Denmark Ave Saint Paul MN 55121
- Dr. Scott G Ancel O.D.5320 Hyland Greens Dr Minneapolis MN 55437
- Dr. Brandon Bruce Larson OD13195 Weaver Lake Rd Osseo MN 55369