Dr. Jeffrey Rushlo is a Dentist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Rushlo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffrey D Rushlo DDS's Practice location
Denver, CO 80229Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey D Rushlo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Dr. Daniel E. Esposito MD, DMD6179 S Balsam Way Littleton Colorado 80123
- Dr. Lori M. Trembath DDS12774 Colorado Blvd Thornton Colorado 80241
- Kathleen Murphy DDS2921 W 120th Ave Westminster Colorado 80234
- Gilbert Sandoval415 E Colfax Ave Denver Colorado 80203
- John Montoya4770 Baseline Rd Boulder CO 80303