Dr. Scott Blore is a family practitioner practicing in Plumsteadville, PA. Dr. Blore specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Blore possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- East Carolina University Affiliated Hospitals
- East Carolina University
Dr. Scott M Blore M.D.'s Practice location
Plumsteadville, PA 18949Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Blore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Catherine R Spratt-turner DO638 Newtown Yardley Rd Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Colleen Ann Devinney D.O.1244 Fort Washington Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Victoria Rita Palmer D.O.1052 Milford Warren Glen Rd Bloomsbury NJ 08804
- Dr. Thao-tam Tran D.O.10800 Knights Rd Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Jason Robert Vanshaar M.D.1320 Wonder World Dr San Marcos TX 78666
- Dr. Barry R Cooper M.D.1128 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001