Dr. Antonio P Reyes M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4239 Farnam St Suite 100 Omaha NE, 68131
Dr. Antonio Reyes is a cardiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Reyes specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Reyes also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1991
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Antonio P Reyes M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Dr. Antonio P Reyes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reyes
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Joseph Butler Thibodeau M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Scott C Carollo M.D.7500 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Charles E Olson MD10020 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD6901 N 72nd St Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. Eric J Van de graaff MD7500 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Joseph T Ayoub M.D.1 Edmundson Pl Council Bluffs IA 51503