Dr. Antonios Christou M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology320 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15212
Dr. Antonios Christou is an oncologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Christou specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Christou manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science 1986
University of Athens / College of Medicine / School of Health Science National & Kapodistrian 1986
University of Athens School of Health Sciences 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Lung Cancer
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers
- Palbociclib With Fulvestrant for Metastatic Breast Cancer After Treatment With Palbociclib and an Aromatase Inhibitor
- Lung-MAP: Talazoparib in Treating Patients With HRRD Positive Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- St Francis Hospital Program
Dr. Antonios Christou M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Antonios Christou M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Christou
- Ovarian Cancer: Why a Second Opinion Is Essential
You know how crucial early detection is when it comes to ovarian cancer. Eighty-five percent of the time when women are diagnosed they are at a late stage and have a decreased likelihood of survival.The fact that this diagnosis needs to come quickly is the first area of concern. There isn’t much...
- New Clinical Trial: Genetically Enhanced Immune Cells for Lymphoma Treatment
B-cell cancers, or cancers that target B-lymphocytes, have been particularly hard to treat in recent years. Recent breakthroughs have led to the conclusion that B-cell cancer can be effectively combated with the use of programmed immune cells.How it WorksThe immune system creates cells that are able...
- Lymphoma GoFundMe Success Stories
When a community or group of friends bands together to help one another, miracles happen. There is nothing more humbling than seeing a community take time of their own to help a friend or community member in need. The more people there are, the bigger difference they can make. There are hundreds of...
- Breast Cancer and Hair Loss: Inspirational Messages from Other Women
Hair. The bane of every teenage girl’s existence, the thing that keeps parents who get their girls ready for school up at night, and for many, it is something that is still difficult to master. When it comes to cutting it, braiding it, coloring it, tying it, or pinning it, sometimes, the hair just...
- How to Prepare for Chemotherapy
How to prepare for chemotherapyFor people who are scheduled to undergo chemotherapy, there are a number of things that should be done to prepare for the procedure. Preparing for chemotherapy can benefit you for both during the procedure and after the procedure. As a result, preparation steps vary in...
- Actress Mindy Cohn Reveals 5-Year Fight Against Breast Cancer
Many may remember her as the dark-haired girl in the popular 80s sitcom, The Facts of Life. On screen, she can be seen portraying the woe and trials of being a teenager.More than 30 years later, she shares with the public that she's been enduring a much harder battle in her life. In 2012, Mindy was...
- Dr. Donald V. Woytowitz M.D.5115 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Davidson M.D.200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Gurkamal Singh Chatta MD5115 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. James Jinhak Lee MD800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Suresh S Shah MD2500 W. 12th St Erie PA 16505
- Dr. Larisa Greenberg MD320 E. North Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15212