Dr. Genesis Bowen MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2801 N Decatur Rd Suite 190 Decatur GA, 30033
Dr. Genesis Bowen is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Decatur, GA. Dr. Bowen specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bowen can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bowen can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2000
- Pa Hospital-Uphs, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Genesis Bowen MD's Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Genesis Bowen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowen
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- Syphilis Symptoms
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can cause serious health problems when left untreated. This is caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. This disease can be treated easily in its earlier stage with the right medication. Early diagnosis and knowing the early...
- Tips to Reduce the Symptoms of PMS
Many women have premenstrual syndrome (PMS) up to 15 days before the beginning of their monthly periods. Approximately 8% to 12% of women complain of these common symptoms that are often considered to be normal in their lifetime. This condition includes a number of physical and emotional...
- 23andMe Now FDA-Approved to Test BRCA Genetic Mutations Without a Doctor
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the use of a direct-to-consumer (DTC) test for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic mutations. Although it is not the first DTC test available on the US marketplace, it is the first one designed to specifically test for BRCA mutations.“Being the first and...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- Kenny R. Sinervo6105 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Andrew Anthony Toledo M.D.1100 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Mrs. Sharon A. Bent-Harley M.D.2678 Buford Hwy NE Atlanta Georgia 30324
- Dr. Ruth P. Clemens MD11975 Morris Road Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- Robert D Moore3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta Georgia 30005
- John R. Miklos3400C Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005