Dr. Ashley Pierson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Pierson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pierson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pierson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland Program
Dr. Ashley Elizabeth Pierson M.D.'s Practice location
Lafayette, CO 80026Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, CO 80026Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Elizabeth Pierson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- Dr. Cynthia S.b. Tucker MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Dr. Loralie D. Moeller MD90 Health Park Drive Louisville Colorado 80027
- Dr. Margaret Pareso Maeder MD1601 East 19th Avenue, Suite 4200 Denver Colorado 80218
- Dr. Wendy Berenbaum MD455 S Hudson St Denver CO 80246
- Dr. Greta Kay Brandstetter MD9351 Grant St Denver CO 80229
- Ms. Vandna Jerath M.D.8300 Alcott St Westminster CO 80031