Dr. Jason A Tomlin M.D.
Surgeon11370 Anderson St FMO Building, Suite Loma Linda CA, 92354
Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 2000
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Intensive Care
- Umbilical Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loma Linda University Med Center
Dr. Jason A Tomlin M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jason A Tomlin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tomlin
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Dr. Taylor Ho MD9985 Sierra Avenue Fontana California 92335
- Dr. Gustavo Fernandez-Ranvier M.D.5 E 98th St New York New York 10029
- Dr. Ruben Osorio MD399 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Ifeanyi Ugochuku M.D.399 E Highland Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Steven D. Wenzel MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335
- Dr. Chun H. Rhim MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335