Ethan Hansen is a physical therapist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Ethan Hansen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ethan Hansen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ethan Hansen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Ethan Jared Hansen D.P.T.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Ethan Jared Hansen D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Mrs. Sharon E Farrell PT1880 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Josiah Anderson DPT911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Mrs. Terri L Adler P.T.1880 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Darren Marc Bayliss P.T.6970 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Mr. Thomas Richard Sanderson PT6206 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712
- Jaimie Perkunas PT6626 E Calle La Paz Tucson AZ 85715