Raquel Vargas is a physical therapist practicing in Guaynabo, PR. Raquel Vargas specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Raquel Vargas can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Raquel Vargas will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Raquel Vargas MPT's Practice location
Guaynabo, PR 00966Get Direction
Raquel Vargas MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Do I Have Turf Toe?
If you are a sports person, particularly a football player, this term will ring a bell. It is very common among players in a variety of sports, including basketball, gymnastics, and soccer, as well as in dance forms, like ballet. Turf toe refers to the nagging pain caused by the ligament sprain...
- Rosamaria Montenegro PHYSICAL THERAPISTCALLE 9 D-33 URBANIZACION VALPARAISO TOA BAJA PR 00949
- Helena L. Ramirez-rivera10 CALLE CASIA SAN JUAN PR 00921
- Mrs. Cristina Lugo PT10 Calle Casia San Juan PR 00921
- Mrs. Elia M. Gonzalez RPT61 CALLE SAN PATRICIO LOIZA PR 00772
- Raquel Santiago R.P.T.63 Calle Hernaiz Canovanas PR 00729
- Maria V Romero martinez MPTCARRETERA 190 KM 1.6 CALLEJON RAMOS BARRIO SABANA ABAJO CAROLINA PR 00983