Dr. Janet Yazdi M.D.
Internist26800 Crown Valley Pkwy Suite 100 Mission Viejo CA, 92691
Dr. Janet Yazdi, MD--specialist in internal medicine--currently sees patients in Mission viejo, California. Dr. Yazdi received her medical degree from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (2001) ...
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 2001
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Back Pain
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Ucsd Med Center
- University of Caifornia San Diego
Dr. Janet Yazdi M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Janet Yazdi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yazdi
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Dr. William Gustin MD999 Corporate Drive Ladera Ranch California 92694
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD30110 Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Paul J. Cimoch1503 South Coast Drive Costa Mesa California 92626
- Dr. Kelly Elizabeth Williams M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Dr. Kalena K Hwang M.D.16300 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA 92618
- Dr. Scott Mancuso M.D.2020 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004