Dr. Jwala Prasad is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Prasad ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Prasad also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mysore Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mysore- Karnataka- India 1975
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1976
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Anesthesiology; Long Island Coll Hosp, General Surgery; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1975
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Jwala Prasad MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jwala Prasad MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jwala Prasad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prasad
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Daniel J. Shirley200 Northland Boulevard Cincinnati Ohio 45246
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Ms. Anuradha Kulkarni MD4777 E Galbraith Road Cincinnati Ohio
- Alaa Abd-Elsayed Other600 Highland Avenue Madison Wisconsin 53792
- Dr. Charles Bellamy MD2139 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Carey Costantini MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017