Marina Mcnutt is an acupuncturist practicing in Acton, CA. Dr. Mcnutt evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mcnutt treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Marina I Mcnutt RN LAC's Practice location
Acton, CA 93510Get Direction
Marina I Mcnutt RN LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Andrew Du shyr Lou LAC11460 Riverside Dr North Hollywood CA 91602
- Yongjun Lu11300 Foothill Blvd Unit 41 Sylmar CA 91342
- Ms. Asmik Goukasian LAC MD3043 Foothill Blvd La Crescenta CA 91214
- Ms. Rui Shi L. AC.4515 Castle Rd La Canada Flintridge CA 91011
- Chul Jae Lee LAC.4420 Briggs Ave. Montrose CA 91020
- Hee eun Lee L.AC.3967 Foothill Blvd La Crescenta CA 91214