Dr. Richard T Kettelkamp DO
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1002 4th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA, 52403
Dr. Richard Kettelkamp is a cardiologist practicing in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Kettelkamp specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kettelkamp also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences DO
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard T Kettelkamp DO's Practice location
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403Get Direction
Dr. Richard T Kettelkamp DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kettelkamp
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Dr. Michael S. Chandra MD3910 Walnut Grove Court Northeast Cedar Rapids Iowa 52411
- Dr. Henry G Riter M.D.788 8th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52401
- Dr. Nicholas W. Hodgman MD788 8th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52401
- Dr. Charles L Laham MD1026 A Ave Ne Cedar Rapids IA 52402
- Dr. Ryan Hollenbeck MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Farouk M Belal M.D.1002 4th Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52403