Dr. Margaret Vanderlee is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Midland, TX. Dr. Vanderlee specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vanderlee can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vanderlee can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Margaret Gail Vanderlee M.D.'s Practice location
Midland, TX 79701Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Gail Vanderlee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- Mrs. Lori Stafford D.O.617 North Tom Green Avenue Odessa Texas 79761
- Dr. Mohamed A. Ibrahim MD921 Long Drive Rockingham North Carolina 28379
- Dr. Milinda Miers Morris MD301 N N St Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Ghassan N Fanous M.D.540 W 5th St Odessa TX 79761
- Dr. Charles Auborn Lively M.D.608 N Muskingum Ave Odessa TX 79761
- Dr. Nancy Aguilar Magsino M.D.701 W 5th St Odessa TX 79763