Dr. Harold Nguyen is a cardiologist practicing in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Nguyen specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Nguyen also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Mayo Clinic
Dr. Harold H. Nguyen MD's Practice location
Anaheim, CA 92807Get Direction
Dr. Harold H. Nguyen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Fatima Hakkak DO6950 Brockton Avenue Riverside California 95206
- Dr. Farzan S. Rajput MD3300 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach California 92663
- Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio MD3080 Bristol Street Costa Mesa California 92626
- Dr. Jerry Floro M.D.11480 Bookshire Avenue Downey California 90241
- Dr. Kelly J Tucker M.D.1140 W. La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612