Dr. Tomasz J Kuzniar M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Tomasz Kuzniar practices Pulmonology in Rochester, MN. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kuzniar manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak and meningitis associated with nasal continuous positive airway pressure therapy.
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine treatments by patients with obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome.
- Pleural effusion associated with pegylated interferon alpha and ribavirin treatment for chronic hepatitis C.
- Dysphonia and chest pain as presenting symptoms of pneumomediastinum.
- Marked improvement of heart failure upon adequate titration of continuous positive airway pressure in a patient with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Eosinophilic pleural effusion complicating allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis.
- Comparison of two servo ventilator devices in the treatment of complex sleep apnea.
- The emergence of central sleep apnea after surgical relief of nasal obstruction in obstructive sleep apnea.
Dr. Tomasz J Kuzniar M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
EVANSTON, IL 60201Get Direction
Dr. Tomasz J Kuzniar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuzniar
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- New, Promising Cystic Fibrosis Drug Needs Funding
Canada has the highest rate of cystic fibrosis in the entire world, with approximately 1 in 134 citizens suffering from the disease. However, a recent drug that has been found to be "life changing" for some cystic fibrosis patients is not being funded.Official responseHealth Minister Adrian Dix...
- Australian Teen's Experience Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day when Kate Daly, a teen from Canberra, joins her friends for lunch at Radford College, she has to open a small package that her mother, Ellen, tapes to her lunchbox.Inside the package is Kate's daily dose of digestive enzymes. Kate has to take these enzymes with every single meal. Her mom...
- Dr. Ognjen Gajic M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ulrich Specks M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Eric Scott Edell M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Peter C Gay M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Craig Karpman MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Misbah Baqir MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905