Dr. Ruperto Vallarta is a pediatrician practicing in Redmond, OR. Dr. Vallarta is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Vallarta diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Vallarta can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Ruperto Castaneda Vallarta M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ruperto Castaneda Vallarta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vallarta
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. Marla Kosydar MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Jasmine I Low MD14692 179th Ave Se Monroe WA 98272
- Dr. Nancy Dayzie Heavilin M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Ms. Natalie Rose Paluch M.D.840 E Hill Ave Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Mary Therese Rogers MD409 Ne Greenwood Ave Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Erin K Garza MD2200 Ne Professional Ct Bend OR 97701