Dr. Jammie Phillips is a Chiropractor practicing in Dodge City, KS. Dr. Phillips specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Phillips seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jammie D Phillips D. C.'s Practice location
Dodge City, KS 67801Get Direction
Dr. Jammie D Phillips D. C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Jason Alan Joy DC900 W. Frontview Dodge City KS 67801
- Dr. Brent Jeffrey Haskell D.C.701 E Comanche Ln Dodge City KS 67801
- Dr. Shaunnon J Flickinger D.C.1805 Avenue A Dodge City KS 67801
- Mrs. Shanda Renae Koehn D.C.2601 Central Ave Dodge City KS 67801
- Mr. Trevon Trent Burns DC19307 EAST HWY S CIMARRON KS 67835
- Dr. Sara Nicole Flickinger D.C.1805 Avenue A Dodge City KS 67801