Dr. Michael Ricobene DDS
Dentist | General Practice5638 Hwy 42 Suite 214 Garner NC, 27529
Dr. Michael Ricobene is a Dentist practicing in Garner, NC. Dr. Ricobene specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael Ricobene DDS's Practice location
Garner, NC 27529Get Direction
Dr. Michael Ricobene DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ricobene
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Jonathan Edmund Boes D.D.S.3607 Davis Drive Morrisville North Carolina 27560
- Dr. Meredith Duckworth Taylor DENTIST190 Rosewood Centre Dr Holly Springs NC 27540
- Dr. Charles Ferzli DDS1150 NW Maynard Road Cary NC 27513
- Dr. James Sarant D.M.D.3713 Benson Dr. Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Brian Emerson Mcmanus D.D.S3693 New Bern Ave Raleigh NC 27610