Dr. Linda Hirsch is a psychologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Hirsch specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hirsch evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hirsch because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Linda Geraldine Hirsch PH.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33134Get Direction
Ms. Linda Geraldine Hirsch PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Dr. Lata Sonpal PH. D.,FCHT7700 N Kendall Dr Miami Florida 33156
- Norman Goldwasser975 West 41st Street Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Leila Saavedra Charlemagne100 Northeast 38th Street Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Lidia Cardone PH.D.2199 Ponce De Leon Blvd Coral Gables Florida 33134
- Dr. Eric Y Reznik PSY.D.17100 Royal Palm Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326