Dr. Lanetra Green is a speech language pathologist practicing in LAURENS, SC. Dr. Green specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Green evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Green helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Miss Lanetra Green's Practice location
LAURENS, SC 29360Get Direction
Miss Lanetra Green's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Kimberly Lynn Johns M.A.; SLP-CFY301 PINEHAVEN STREET EXT LAURENS SC 29360
- Ms. Jo Lynn Kirkland MS-CCC-SLP301 PINEHAVEN STREET EXT LAURENS SC 29360
- Mrs. Laura Haskell Mayberry239 HEATHERMOOR WAY SIMPSONVILLE SC 29680
- Mrs. Teresa G. Tompkins MCD, CCC-SLP304 JACOBS HWY CLINTON SC 29325
- Mrs. Brooke Faulkner vickery MSP/CCC-SLP115 CAROLINA OAKS DR FOUNTAIN INN SC 29644
- Carolyn Turbeville200 LUCY P EDWARDS RD WOODRUFF SC 29388