Dr. Jorge Martinez trabal is a vascular surgeon practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Martinez trabal specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Martinez trabal diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- Western Reserve Care Sys, General Surgery
Dr. Jorge L Martinez trabal MD's Practice location
PONCE, PR 00716Get Direction
Dr. Jorge L Martinez trabal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. David John Paolini M.D.313 Ford St Ford City PA 16226
- Dr. Todd E Russell MD2109 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Yazan Duwayri M.D.1365 Clifton Road Ne. Atlanta GA 30322
- Mohmmed Nogud Margni M.D3045 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Arunkumar Baskara M.D.2109 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606
- Dr. Anthony J Comerota M.D.2109 Hughes Dr Toledo OH 43606