Dr. Sally Bowles is a pediatrician practicing in Henrico, VA. Dr. Bowles is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bowles diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bowles can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Sally M Bowles MD's Practice location
Henrico, VA 23233Get Direction
Dr. Sally M Bowles MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Dr. Carla L. King MD719 North 25th Street Richmond Virginia 23223
- Dr. Margie L Jaworski MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Sobia Hassan Halim MD8002 Discovery Dr. Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Scott James Iwashyna M.D.9606 Patterson Ave Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Carolyn Port MD10571 Telegraph Rd Glen Allen VA 23059
- Dr. Stewart W Jennings MD109 Us Highway 66 E Tell City IN 47586