Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD is a top Doctor in Bridgeport, CT.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Bridgeport, CT, Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Bridgeport Hosp, Internal Medicine; St Clare'S Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD's Practice location
Bridgeport, CT 06610Get Direction
Dr. Zosimo Adefuin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare For Immunotherapy
What is Immunotherapy?The immune system is made up of a network of organs, cells, and chemicals that work together to protect the body against diseases. In light of that, immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that works by enhancing your body’s immune system to fight infections and diseases....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lactose Intolerance?
The inability of the body to digest lactose is called lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar that is found in milk and other dairy products. This condition is not similar to food allergies.When lactose seeps into the large intestine, we can show disturbing symptoms like bloating, heartburn, and...
- CNN's Founder Ted Turner Reveals Dementia Diagnosis
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Ted Turner, CNN Founder casually said that he has been diagnosed with Lewy body dementia. "It's a mild case of what people have as Alzheimer's. It's similar to that. But not nearly as bad. Alzheimer's is fatal," Turner said to Ted Koppel from his...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Hillard Warm M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Robert A Jacobs M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Dr. Abraham Mintz M.D.5520 Park Ave Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Patrick Paul Mastroianni M.D.340 Capitol Ave Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Sharon J Littzi MDMorse Court New Canaan CT 06840