Dr. Judyth Box is a psychiatrist practicing in Newark, OH. Dr. Box is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Box diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Box may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Box treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Monash Univ- Fac Of Med- Clayton- Vic- Australia 1972
Monash University Faculty of Medicine 1972
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Psychiatry; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Dr. Judyth Box M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, OH 43055Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43222Get Direction
Dr. Judyth Box M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bipolar Disorder: Get the Facts
Life is a series of peaks and valleys as we try to experience, explore, and feel different things all throughout it. That's just the way life is for most of us, and we learn to navigate life's challenges and grow from our experiences. But for people with bipolar disorder, life takes on a much more...
- What is Postpartum Depression?
After delivering a child, a mother can succumb to overwhelming emotions of fear and anxiety, which can ultimately lead to her development of depression. Postpartum depression (PPD) is a multitude of depressed emotions in the mother, which develop within four weeks of delivery. Baby blues, which most...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Dr. Marilynn Joanne Peters M.D.65 Messimer Dr Newark OH 43055
- Dr. Michael M Kassur M.D.2100 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Thinagara S Jayakumar MD1445 W Main St Newark OH 43055
- Dr. Eric M Layne MD200 Messimer Dr Newark OH 43055
- Dr. Elizabeth A Yoder D.O.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Pavan Kumar Dontineni venkata M.D1970 Roanoke Blvd Salem VA 24153