Dr. Daryl Proctor is a native of California, born in Modesto, and grew up in Sonora. At his young age, he learned about orthodontics through his uncle who is an orthodontist. He dreamed that he would ...
Education and Training
Loma Linda University(LLU) D.D.S. 1994
Pacific Union College BS in Human Biology 1990
- Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Adult Orthodontic Treatment
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Orthodontics
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberCalifornia Association of Orthodontists
- Professional MemberCalifornia Dental Association
- Professional MemberPacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Professional MemberSacramento District Dental Society
- Loma Linda University Orthodontics and Dental Facial Orthopedics
Dr. Daryl Proctor DDS's Practice location
Moreno Valley, CA 92553Get Direction
PLACERVILLE, CA 95667Get Direction
Placerville, CA 95667Get Direction
Jackson, CA 95642Get Direction
Dr. Daryl Proctor DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Shawn Paul Pesh D.D.S., M.S.29826 Haun Rd Menifee CA 92586
- Dr. Henry M Nguyen D.M.D.15258 Summit Ave Fontana CA 92336
- Dr. Thomas M Nguyen D.M.D.15258 Summit Ave Fontana CA 92336
- Dr. Woo daniel Han DDS, MS6850 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Debra Hsu Shin DDS7251 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92504
- Gregory Asatrian3150 Case Rd Bldg C Perris CA 92570