Dr. Rowland Turner is a Chiropractor practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Turner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Turner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Rowland G Turner DC's Practice location
Dr. Rowland G Turner DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Susan Schneiderman Sykes DC3505 Lawrence St Clemmons NC 27012
- Dr. Damian S Scelfo D.C.12201 N Nc Highway 150 Winston Salem NC 27127
- Dr. Clifford A. Nickel DC1522 Teague Ln Kernersville NC 27284
- Dr. Harvey I Moles DC607b S Main St King NC 27021
- Dr. Mark David Winyard DC415 Talbert Blvd Lexington NC 27292
- Dr. Matthew Dirk Willard DC141a S Main St Kernersville NC 27284