Dr. Douglas Miller is an optometrist practicing in Bohemia, NY. Dr. Miller specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Miller performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Douglas G Miller OD's Practice location
Bohemia, NY 11716Get Direction
Dr. Douglas G Miller OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Adis Diaz O.D.180 E Pulaski Rd Huntington Station NY 11746
- Dr. David E Sausner O.D.1018 Park Blvd Massapequa Park NY 11762
- Dr. Michael Lamonica OD150 E Sunrise Hwy Lindenhurst NY 11757
- Dr. Daniel Farkas OD601 Suffolk Ave Brentwood NY 11717
- Mrs. Laura Ann Gillespie OD388 Hawkins Ave Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Dr. David Lane Leibstein O.D.116 Broadway Amityville NY 11701