Mrs. Flavia Horth M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1601 9th St Suite B Wichita Falls TX, 76301
Dr. Flavia Horth is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Horth specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Horth can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Horth can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ De Sao Paulo- Fac De Med- Sao Paulo- Sp- Brazil 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mrs. Flavia Horth M.D.'s Practice location
Wichita Falls, TX 76301Get Direction
Mrs. Flavia Horth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horth
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Dr. Hossein Ghanbari M.D.1921 9th Street Wichita Falls Texas 76301
- Dr. Ryan Jeremy Bannon M.D.1601 9th St Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Paul Hurst M.D.501 Midwestern Pkwy E Wichita Falls TX 76302
- Dr. Steven Godfrey M.D.501 Midwestern Pkwy E Wichita Falls TX 76302
- Dr. Etem Tabogho Chu M.D1313 Red River St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. William R. Jones M.D.501 Midwestern Pkwy E Wichita Falls TX 76302