Dr. Jane Yieh is an internist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Yieh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Yieh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1994
University of California 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of California (Davis) Program
Jane Yieh's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95124Get Direction
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94040Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jane Yieh | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jane Yieh's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yieh
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Melvin C. Britton795 El Camino Boulevard Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Jerry Lee Manoukian MD2500 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Yelena Shaanova MD2734 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Maria Guadalupe Juarez-reyes MD, PHD3250 Alpine Rd Portola Valley CA 94028