Todd Munson is a physical therapist practicing in Ashland, KY. Todd Munson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Todd Munson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Todd Munson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- FDA LAL guideline--update.
- Guideline for validation of the LAL test as an end-product endotoxin test for human and biological drug products.
- Improved KCN medium.
- Endotoxin contamination of parenteral drugs and radiopharmaceuticals as determined by the limulus amebocyte lysate method.
- Comparison of limulus amebocyte lysates from different manufacturers.
- FDA guideline for validation of the LAL test as an end-product endotoxin test for human and biological drugs.
- Evaluation of an automated fluorescent antibody procedure for detection of Salmonella in foods and feeds.
Todd Eric Munson PT OCS's Practice location
Ashland, KY 41102Get Direction
Todd Eric Munson PT OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Mr. Johnny Napier MPT144 S Carol Malone Blvd Grayson KY 41143
- Mrs. Emma Brillantes Park PT2900 1st Ave Huntington WV 25702
- Lisa Browell MPT101 13th St Huntington WV 25701
- Mrs. Cheree Davis PT12100 PRINCELAND SPUR ASHLAND KY 41102
- Sheryl Ketchum Other6900 West Country Club Drive Huntington WV 25705
- Aleacha Faith Wallington DPT2240 5th Ave Huntington WV 25703