Mr. Richard K Karr MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon13133n Port Washington Road #216 Mequon WI, 53097
Dr. Richard Karr is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Mequon, WI. Dr. Karr specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Karr tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1977
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Neurology
Mr. Richard K Karr MD's Practice location
Mequon, WI 53097Get Direction
Mr. Richard K Karr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karr
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Dr. David J. Gibbons M.D.875 Swift Blvd Richmond Washington 99352
- Dr. Christopher J. Evanich M.D.2901 West Kinnickinnic River Parkway Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Dr. Thomas J Perlewitz MD2323 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas B Huizenga M.D.3970 N Oakland Ave Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Isidoro V Zambrano MD426 Mcmillen St Fort Atkinson WI 53538
- Dr. Michael D Gordon MD1218 W Kilbourn Ave Milwaukee WI 53233