Dr. Bennett I Machanic M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology4545 E 9th Ave Suite 510 Denver CO, 80220
Dr. Bennett Machanic practices Neuropathology in Denver, CO. Dr. Machanic studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1969
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1969
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Ucla Med Ctr, Neurology; Ucla Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Dc Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- UCLA Med Center 1970
Dr. Bennett I Machanic M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80220Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80209Get Direction
Dr. Bennett I Machanic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Machanic
- Home Test Featured on Dr. Oz Can Help Identify Alzheimer's Risk
Many think that there is life after Alzheimer's because patients are armed with the knowledge that their mind will eventually slip away. While there are methods of treatment in place, there is still no formal way to detect the disease early on, making treatment methods difficult to manage because...
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis is a disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. It involves an immune-mediated process, which results in an abnormal response. Such abnormal response leads to the damage of the central nervous system tissue and the immune system, which attacks the myelin causing...
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- New "Alexa-Like" Virtual Assistant to Help Care for Alzheimer's Patients
On average, caregivers in the United States alone spend approximately 18 billion hours caring for those with Alzheimer's disease every year. Not only that, but these hours are unpaid. It could be a terrible burden, as they often need around-the-clock care to remember simple crucial tasks. For loved...
- Dr. Danielle S. McDermott MD 13001 E 17th Pl Aurora CO 80045
- Bennett I. Machanic4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Patricia Soffer MD2005 Franklin St Denver CO 80205
- Dr. Bruce Leonard Morgenstern MD10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Olga Klepitskaya MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Mihaela G Alexander M.D.7780 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122