Carolyn Ainsley is a physical therapist practicing in Hilo, HI. Carolyn Ainsley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carolyn Ainsley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carolyn Ainsley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carolyn Ainsley P.T.'s Practice location
Hilo, HI 96720Get Direction
Carolyn Ainsley P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Ms. Malia Tallett PT2064 Kilauea Ave Hilo Hawaii 96720
- Mrs. Kathleen Marie Kaminski PHYSICAL THERAPIST944 W Kawailani St Hilo HI 96720
- Ms. Mildred H Cooke PT28 Puuhina St Hilo HI 96720
- Mrs. Carol Ann Iadeluca-myrianthis PT, PSYD15-2866 Government Main Road Pahoa HI 96778
- Mr. Sidney K. Kiriu PT1292 Waianuenue Ave Hilo HI 96720
- Mrs. Edythe L. Kim P.T.944 W Kawailani St Hilo HI 96720