Dr. Amberly K Windisch MD
Urologist460 Waterstone Dr Urology Clinic Hillsborough NC, 27278
Dr. Amberly Windisch is a urologist practicing in Hillsborough, NC. Dr. Windisch specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 2002
UNIV OF KS SCH OF MED 2002
- Univ Of Ky-A B Chandler Mc, Urology
Dr. Amberly K Windisch MD's Practice location
Hillsborough, NC 27278Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40509Get Direction
Dr. Amberly K Windisch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Windisch
Very Good Office Visit.
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Dr. Judd Moul M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Andrew Charles Peterson MDMadigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Mathew Cameron Raynor M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Neil H Grafstein MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Thomas James Polascik M.D.3480 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Matthew Edward Nielsen M.D.Unc Chapel Hill Dept Of Surgery Chapel Hill NC 27599