Dr. John Spinosa is a pathologist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Spinosa is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Spinosa can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Spinosa may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1987
University of California 1987
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University California 1991
- Scripps Clinic 1993
Dr. John C Spinosa MD's Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. John C Spinosa MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Anthony W Benderman MD6010 Amarillo Boulevard West Amarillo TX 79106
- Jessica Wang-Rodriguez3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Pamela Davis Boswell D.O.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Julie B. Steele M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. David John Francis M.D.7592 Metropolitan Dr San Diego CA 92108
- Dr. Fei Bao M.D.622 W 168th St New York NY 10032