Dr. James Torrence practices Emergency Medicine in Cleveland, TN. Dr. Torrence assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Torrence examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center
Dr. James Madison Torrence MD's Practice location
Cleveland, TN 37312Get Direction
Dr. James Madison Torrence MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Timothy Keith Crumpler MD2650 Executive Park Nw Cleveland TN 37312
- Calvin Richard Kurz M.D.2305 Chambliss Ave Nw Cleveland TN 37311
- Dr. Gary Arlan Moore MD, FAAFP, FACEP2650 Executive Park Nw Cleveland TN 37312
- Dr. Hugh Robison Caldwell221 Wylou Dr Nw Charleston TN 37310
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Miller MD2650 Executive Park Nw Cleveland TN 37312
- Dr. Susy L. Vergot D.O.2650 Executive Park Nw Cleveland TN 37312