Dr. Alex Chinn is an internist practicing in MEMPHIS, TN. Dr. Chinn specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chinn provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Weak genetic relationship between trabecular bone morphology and obesity in mice.
- Efficient entry to the [2.2.2]-diazabicyclic ring system via diastereoselective domino reaction sequence.
- Distal Stereocontrol Using Guanidinylated Peptides as Multifunctional Ligands: Desymmetrization of Diarylmethanes via Ullman Cross-Coupling.
- Enantioselective Intermolecular C-O Bond Formation in the Desymmetrization of Diarylmethines Employing a Guanidinylated Peptide-Based Catalyst.
Dr. Alex Jordan Chinn M.D.'s Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Alex Jordan Chinn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Chandra W. Niwaz791 Walnut Knoll Ln Memphis Tennessee 38018
- Dr. Hettie Susie Gibbs M.D.661 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Jennifer M Carman M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Bruce W Steinhauer M.D.1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Edward Ikem Gbemudu M.D.6953 Oak Forest Dr Olive Branch MS 38654
- Ms. Mary S Missak M.D.7680 Airways Blvd Southaven MS 38671