Lora Smith is a physical therapist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Lora Smith specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lora Smith can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lora Smith will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Lora Smith DPT's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73139Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Ms. Lora Smith DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Charlotte Cottrell Other9210 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73139
- Jenna Tegtmeyer DPT, ATC6729 Nw 39th Expy Bethany OK 73008
- Dr. David Brent Tipton MD5100 N Brookline Ave Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Tera L Latimer M.P.T.2475 Boardwalk Norman OK 73069
- Catheryne Mae Radgowski M.S.P.T.2475 Boardwalk Norman OK 73069
- Melissa M Day PHYSICAL THERAPIST7825 S Walker Ave Oklahoma City OK 73139