Dr. Charles Montgomery Jr. is a Dentist practicing in Jackson, NJ. Dr. Montgomery Jr. specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry DDS 1988
Dr. Charles R Montgomery Jr., DDS's Expert Contributions
- Cleanings & Oral Exams
- Bonding & Veneers
- Crown & Bridge
- Whitening - Including Zoom!
- Root Canal Treatment Most Teeth
- Denture & Partials
- Denture & Partial Repairs
- Emergency Care
- Spare dentures
- Homebound dentist
- Deep Cleaning (scaling And Root Planing)
- Take Home Teeth Whitening
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson hospital (New Brunswick) Dental 1989
Experience & Accolades
- Mobile dentist1989self employedhomebound/mobile dentist that provides dental services in the home
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association
Dr. Charles R Montgomery Jr., DDS's Practice location
Jackson, NJ 08527Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles R Montgomery Jr., DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles R Montgomery Jr., DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montgomery Jr.
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS305 W 28th St New York New York 10001
- Dr. Marjan Habibian DDS503 Plainsboro Rd Plainsboro Center New Jersey08536 08536
- Dr. Hanna Esther Bresler DMD668 Westwood Avenue Long Branch New Jersey 7740
- Dr. David Plaut DMD321 2nd St Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Mona Patel DMD346 South Ave Fanwood New Jersey 07023
- Dr. Vishali Nandiwada D.M.D24 Plaza 9 Manalapan Township NJ 07726