Dr. John Carlson is a psychologist practicing in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Carlson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carlson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carlson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Neutrophilic myositis as a manifestation of celiac disease: a case report.
- Delay in diagnosis: trauma- and coinfection-related cutaneous leishmaniasis because of Leishmania guyanensis infection.
- Localized lymphedema (elephantiasis): a case series and review of the literature.
- Plasmacytoid squamous cell carcinoma of the vulva.
- Alpha-interferon secreting blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cells neoplasm: a case report with histological, molecular genetics and long-term tumor cells culture studies.
- Role of TRPM in melanocytes and melanoma.
- Primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma associated with juxta-articular fibrotic nodules in a teenager.
- On the cusp of a revolution: melanoma molecular diagnostics.
- Reply to Scurry et al.: vulvar lymphangiectasis, an indicator of lymph stasis, is an authentic sign of abnormal histopathology in labiaplasty specimens.
- Circumscribed cicatricial alopecia due to localized sarcoidal granulomas and single-organ granulomatous arteritis: a case report and systematic review of sarcoidal vasculitis.
- Neutrophilic Dermatosis Limited to Lipo-Lymphedematous Skin in a Morbidly Obese
- Polyarteritis Nodosa Presenting as Digital Gangrene and Breast Lesion following Exposure to Silicone Breast Implants.
- Erythema Nodosum Leprosum-Like Lesions Are a Histopathologic Pattern in Whipple's Disease and a Sign of the Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome: A Case Series and Review of the Literature.
- Beta Human Papillomavirus Infection Is Prevalent in Elephantiasis and Exhibits a Productive Phenotype: A Case-Control Study.
- Columnar dyskeratosis-A clue to Wong-type dermatomyositis?
John Andrew Carlson's Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85306Get Direction
John Andrew Carlson's reviewsWrite Review
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Mrs. Kimberly Anne Popkey MA, LPC, CEDS8300 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Melissa C Estavillo PSYD6245 N 24th Parkway Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Michael S Lavoie PHD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Brianne J Butcher PHD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202