Dr. David Banas is an adolescent specialist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Banas works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Banas treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Adolescent Medicine
- A 2-year inhalation study of phosphine in rats.
- Teenage boy with a 60-pound weight loss.
- Primary cardiac hemangiosarcomas induced by 1,3-butadiene in B6C3F1 hybrid mice.
- Proliferative exocrine pancreatic lesions in rats. The effect of sample size on the incidence of lesions.
- A comparison of liver tumor diagnoses from seven PCB studies in rats.
- Diesel exhaust is not a pulmonary carcinogen in CD-1 mice exposed under conditions carcinogenic to F344 rats.
Dr. David Allan Banas MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15237Get Direction
Toledo, OH 43606Get Direction
WESTERVILLE, OH 43081Get Direction
Dr. David Allan Banas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Importance of Mentorship in Breast Cancer
Mentorship has been used for centuries for a variety of reasons, from training people in various work trades, to helping university students adjust, and helping people undergoing unique and complex situations cope. With a breast cancer diagnosis, mentoring has been a bright light in the darkness for...
- Dark Chocolate May Reduce the Risk of Developing Diabetes
Great news for those who are loving the dark chocolate trend! Dark chocolate has been shown to assist those who are looking to prevent diabetes. In fact, the studies regarding dark chocolate are something that those who are looking for a healthier alternative might just want to consider. There was a...
- Research Suggests Broccoli Could Benefit Crohn's Disease
There is a common myth that an individual’s diet can cause Crohn’s disease. This rumor is popular because on the surface it seems to make sense: Diet is often the culprit when it comes to stomach-related illness. However, medical research has proven that a person’s diet will not cause them to...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- L-Arginine Health Benefits for Fertility
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that can be obtained from the diet, particularly from protein sources, such as red meat, eggs, poultry, fish, and dairy products. L-arginine is also made in laboratories and used as supplements to help support heart health, mental capabilities, and...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Mr. Joseph Isaac Trompeter MD FAAP813 Washington Ave Carnegie PA 15106
- Dr. Mary Amanda Pagnotto M.D.4721 Mcknight Rd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Pamela J Murray MD1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Jonathan R Pletcher M.D.3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Vibha Sood M.D.24035 Three Notch Rd Hollywood MD 20636
- Dr. Elizabeth Miller MD PHD2521 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817