Dr. Deborah Dotters is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Springfield, OR. Dr. Dotters specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dotters can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dotters can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Preoperative CA 125 in endometrial cancer: is it useful?
- Computed tomography: does it really improve the treatment of cervical carcinoma?
- Necrotizing fasciitis of the vulva.
- Streptococcal toxic shock associated with septic abortion.
- Distinguishing tubal metaplasia from endocervical dysplasia on cervical Papanicolaou smears.
- Low dose dopamine in the treatment of persistent oliguria in pre-eclampsia.
- Complications of uterine leiomyomas in pregnancy.
- Massive ovarian cyst: a comprehensive surgical approach.
- Perimortem cesarean delivery.
- Toxic shock syndrome associated with vulvar necrotizing fasciitis.
- Methotrexate and angiographic embolization for conservative treatment of cervical pregnancy.
- Laser treatment of recurrent vulvar angiokeratoma associated with Noonan syndrome.
- Clostridium difficile infection in obstetric and gynecologic patients.
- University Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Ariz
Dr. Deborah J Dotters MD's Practice location
Springfield, OR 97477Get Direction
Dr. Deborah J Dotters MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Dr. Vern Louis Katz MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Douglas John Austin MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Frederick N. Green MD3100 Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Jennifer M Tufariello MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Matthew M Haugen MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Tina S Schnapper MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401