Dianna Donofrio is a physical therapist practicing in Apple Valley, CA. Dianna Donofrio specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dianna Donofrio can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dianna Donofrio will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dianna Jeanne Donofrio MPT's Practice location
Apple Valley, CA 92307Get Direction
Dianna Jeanne Donofrio MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Mahnaz N Kazalbasch R.P.T7774 Cherry Ave. Fontana CA 92336
- Dr. Julie M. Baga DPT18375 Highway 18 Apple Valley CA 92307
- Dr. Michael Anthony Parrish DPT15235 Main St Hesperia CA 92345
- Ms. Karen K Kiteley PT PHYSICAL THERAPY14592 Palmdale Rd Victorville CA 92392
- Mrs. Patricia Joan Felt PT3936 Phelan Rd Phelan CA 92371
- Kent Lyle Seright PT16850 Bear Valley Rd Victorville CA 92395