We know that going to the dentist isnt high up on the list of favorite places for most people. We at Seasons of Smiles Dental really do try our hardest to make every dental visit relaxing, light-hearted ...
Education and Training
Loma Linda School of Dentistry DDS 1994
- Statistical design of experiments: study of cross-linking process through the phase-resolved photoacoustic method as a multivariable response.
- Long fluorescence lifetime of Ti3+-doped low silica calcium aluminosilicate
- Thermal-lens study of photochemical reaction kinetics.
- Photoacoustic spectroscopy as a tool for determination of food dyes: comparison with first derivative spectrophotometry.
- High values of gain cross section and luminescence quantum efficiency in OH(-)-free Ti3+-doped low-silica calcium aluminosilicate glass.
- Preparation, characterization, and spectroscopic properties of PC/PMMA doped blends: study of the effect of rare-earth doping on luminescence, quenching rate, and lifetime enhancement.
- Soret effect and photochemical reaction in liquids with laser-induced local
- A study of pressure and chemical substitution effects on the magnetocaloric properties of the ferromagnetic compound UGa(2).
- The phase-resolved photoacoustic method to indicate chemical assignments of paracetamol.
- Hypotensive effect of morphine. Influence of histamine on acute tolerance to the drug.
- Root Canal (endodontics)
- Cleanings & Check Ups
- Fillings (composite)
- Extractions & Root Canals
- Emergency Dental Care
- Tooth Whitening
- Pedodontics (children Dentistry)
- Dentistry For All Ages
- Crowns & Bridges
Experience & Accolades
- Dentist1994 - 1995Maine Coast Family DentistryDentist
Dr. Arthur Norman Medina DDS, MS, MSPH's Practice location
Dr. Arthur Norman Medina DDS, MS, MSPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Randal Thivierge DSS625 Rockland St Rockport ME 04856
- Scott B Kingsley DMD4 Congo Ave Thomaston ME 04861
- Dr. David Arthur Theriault DHD19 Summer Street Rockland ME 04841
- Dr. Philip Wayne Higgins DMD9 Applewood Rd Rockport ME 04856
- Dr. Lawrence Stuart Singer D.D.S.90 Elm St. Camden ME 04843
- Deborah W Endl DMD1060 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856