Dr. Richard A. Clark M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD, 57105
Dr. Richard Clark is a cardiologist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Clark specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Clark also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Creighton University Program
Dr. Richard A. Clark M.D.'s Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Richard A. Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- Dr. Kevin J Vaska MD1727 S Cleveland Ave Sioux Falls SD 57103
- Dr. Adam Tomasz Stys MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Orvar Jonsson MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Maria Stys MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Elden R. Rand M.D.3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Dr. Thomas C Isaacson MD4520 W 69th St Sioux Falls SD 57108