Dr. Neal Friedman is an internist practicing in Wrentham, MA. Dr. Friedman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Friedman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1975
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Pinched Nerve
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Maine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine; Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Internal Medicine; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Caritas Carney Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Steward Carney Hospital Program
Dr. Neal Friedman MD's Practice location
Wrentham, MA 02093Get Direction
Dr. Neal Friedman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedman
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Dr. Levis Guzman M.D139 Benefit Street Pawtucket Rhode Island 02861
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD140 Gould Street Needham Massachusetts 02494
- Wadid Azer770 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 2904